CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

The Crazy in Life

Well the holidays are over and I think that everyone is healthy in our family. Rian was sick for almost an entire month so we're trying to get back on a sleeping schedule that doesn't include sleeping with mom and dad. Although she does sleep later if she is in our bed...she knows it is daytime if she wakes up and daddy is gone even it is still dark out. I am getting to go back to work on Monday and I will say it is going to be hard to go. It always is after being off for a period of time.



We went to the doctor to have our ultrasound and they said that everything looks great. It is such a relief when they tell you the baby looks healthy. When we had our ultrasound with Rian they found a marker for Downs, which was scary for me. I feel as though I am growing each and everyday and some of my regular shirts aren't going to fit me much longer. I am not feeling sick as often anymore which is so nice. I also quit taking my medication so I would say it lasted about 22 weeks this time around. It is so hard being sick that many weeks in a row. We will have another child around our house before we know it. The baby is moving all the time which is different than when I was pregnant with Rian. I think it is going to be really cool when we can see my tummy move.



Rian is a lot of fun and has a funny personality. She talks a lot and loves to sing. It amazes us on what she says and the songs that she can sing "ABC, twinkle, twinkle little star" are just a couple she loves to sing. I need to write down some of things she says because they just crack me up. She is getting very excited to go to "mexico" and play in the sand. If you ask her where we are going on vacation she says "fly in an airplane".

I must quit now but will be back soon.



Rian is starting to talk

1 comments:

Carrie Peeples said...

Thanks again for the invite for last weekend. I had a great time and got a ton finished :) Trisha and I really enjoyed all your friends.
Mark and I think it will be fun when you have another kid around as well ;)