CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Expecting

I am going to try and keep up this blog thing. It is really easy for me to sit down with my journal and write my thoughts and experiences once or twice a month but for some reason it has been really hard getting used to having it on the computer.

Steve and I found out last week that we are expecting our second child. WOW!! It is hard to imagine that Rian is going to be a big sister in less than 8 months. Our life as we know it today will never be the same. We are super excited to have yet another baby in our lifes. I know the joy that Rian has brought to our lives so I can only imagine what this one will do to us.

We aren't going to the doctor until October 19 since we went so early last time I thought it would be cool to wait a little longer this time. I've heard that you actually can see more on the ultrasound too. Rian knows that there is a baby in mommy's tummy but I know she has no idea to what that means and how it is going to change her life forever.

I am starting to be very tired all the time and having a hard time sleeping through the night. I can't even sleep through the night without going to the bathroom. My planter fasisitis is back in my feet so I know the hormone has been released in my body. I think that was once of the first symptoms I had with this pregnancy. Over labor day weekend at Mark and Carrie's wedding I was having some morning sickness and having hot flashes. I just thought it was the weekend and all the activities that were going on. I guess I thought there is no way that I would be pregnant after only trying one time, but I guess it can happen in one try.

Last night we went to a friend's for dinner and my job share partner was there and we both told each other that we were pregnant. We are due about one month apart. How crazy it that?

0 comments: